At Yarra Vascular Surgeons, patient and staff wellbeing are at the forefront of all our decision-making. We have taken steps to ensure these priorities are met, and we welcome any feedback that can help us continue to improve our service.
- Consulting – Being a health service, we will remain open and accessible to patients to attend their appointments in person across all consulting sites. We will put in place measures to ensure that social distancing rules are met and that hand hygiene is maintained.
- Yarra Vascular Surgeons is now bulk billing all consultations and diagnostic vascular scans (face to face and Telehealth).
- Telehealth – We will offer telehealth consultations to all patients who are in self-isolation OR who would simply prefer to use this method. There will be no out of pocket cost for telehealth consultations (regardless of whether the Medicare eligibility requirements are met).
- Unwell patients – we advise patients who have fever, cough, sore throat or recent travel overseas to contact the COVID-19 Helpline on 1800020080.
- Vascular Ultrasound – We will strive to offer all appointments with on-site vascular sonography to minimise need for extra appointments.
For more information: