We assist our neurosurgical and cardiology colleagues by exposing key structures required to perform their complex procedures which include:
- Exposure of the spine for anterior lumbar interbody fusion (ALIF) surgery through incision in the abdomen
- Exposure of groin vessels for complex cardiology procedures including transcatheter aortic valve implantation (TAVI), cardiac catheter procedures, cardiac electrophysiological procedures
What Makes Us Different
First group Vascular practice in Melbourne which means that you will always receive 24/7 care.
Full range of minimally
invasive and surgical options.
Complimentary vein screening assessment for new patients.
Experience dealing with
complex cases with a multi-team approach.
Options for both insured and non-insured patients.
Payment plan options
Experts in the very latest in minimal invasive endovascular techniques.
Wide range of consulting locations in Victoria.
Book your initial consultation to receive a thorough assessment of your condition
- Yarra Vascular Surgeons consult at various locations across Victoria.
- We offer initial consultations and review appointments, and we can see patients who would like a second opinion.
- At Yarra Vascular Surgeons we aim to see all referrals within two weeks or less, depending on the urgency of the condition.
- We are focussed on providing accessible and timely care to our patients, eliminating waiting times and providing an after hours service.