Despite the advances made with minimally invasive endovascular surgery (eg angioplasty and stenting), certain conditions and circumstances preclude this and open vascular surgery may be the best option. Open surgery can in certain conditions, offers better long term results. At Yarra Vascular Surgeons we are highly skilled in both open and endovascular surgical techniques and will give an unbiased opinion and recommendation based on your condition and circumstances.
Common open Vascular surgical procedures include:
- Bypass operation
- Aneurysm repair
- Arteriovenous fistula creation
- Varicose veins stripping
What Makes Us Different
First group Vascular practice in Melbourne which means that you will always receive 24/7 care.
Full range of minimally
invasive and surgical options.
Complimentary vein health consultations & vein health assessment for cosmetic veins for new patients.
Experience dealing with
Insured and non-insured patients are welcome.
Fair and reasonable
Experts in the very latest in minimal invasive endovascular techniques.
Wide range of consulting locations in Victoria.
Book your initial consultation to receive a thorough assessment of your condition
- Yarra Vascular Surgeons consult at various locations across Victoria.
- We offer initial consultations and review appointments, and we can see patients who would like a second opinion.
- At Yarra Vascular Surgeons we aim to see all referrals within two weeks or less, depending on the urgency of the condition.
- We are focussed on providing accessible and timely care to our patients, eliminating waiting times and providing an after hours service.